Your personal information on our website will be safely well protected on both online and offline. We use a latest security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Vizshop will keep your personal information on computer system with limited access and authority. Vizshop protect your personal information from read, disclose and leaking by high quality security system. However, no data in the internet can ever be 100% secured or safe, and Vizshop can't guarantee, and is not responsible for the disclosure, destruction or theft of your personal information.
- 1. Collection and use of your personal information
- 2. Information Use and Disclosure
- 3. Data Security
- 4. Opt out / Correction
- 5. Offline collection, use & disclosure of information
- 6. Vizshop & Third Parties
- 7. Update to this policy
- 8. Contact Us
1. Collection and use of your personal information
Vizshop gathering your information in many different way. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and best suitable service. For example, we can use your personal information for these purposes:
- • To make the Site easier to use by not entering same information repeatedly.
- • To create content that is most useful to you.
- • To alert new information, products, and services.
- • To find information, products, and services faster.
(a) Registration and Ordering
You must complete an online registration before using specific site or order. During registration, you will be prompted to provide us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. Vizshop may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, your gender, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations based on those information. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and the Sites, and for internal marketing purposes. If we face a problem while processing your order, your personal information will be used to contact you.
(b) Email Addresses
Several locations of the site ask you to enter your email address for purposes of approval and confirming your request (examples: to register for a contest or sweepstakes; to request us to notify you of new brands, new product styles, or product sizes; to sign up for email newsletters and special offers). But your participation in a contest or sweepstakes is completely voluntary, so you have a choice whether to participate and disclose information to us. By entering a contest or sweepstakes, you may be opting in to receive our email newsletter and special offers and this will be disclosed in the official rules governing the contest or sweepstakes. Vizshop may post on the Site the names and cities of contest and sweepstakes winners.
(c) Cookies and Other Technology
Like other sites, Vizshop utilize cookies and web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or “action tags”) to speed your navigation, recognize you and your access with privileges, and track your Site usage.
- (ii) Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
- (iii) We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
- (iv) Log Files. Like most of other web sites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the Site. . For verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes, Vizshop may log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
We respect children’s privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and get help from your parent or guardian. Elsewhere on the Site, we are confirming that you are over 18 years of age or using the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
(f) Product Review
You may choose to submit a product review. If you post a product review, we will be asked for your email address and geographic location. When you submit a product review, your geographic location will be shown to other users, but your email address will be kept private. Also, any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to the Site. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit as part of your review. We believe you can post a helpful review without disclosing any personal information.
2. Information Use and Disclosure
(a) Internal Use
With your personal information, we do process your order and provide customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve i) Sites’ content ii) Enhance promotion and company service iii) Increase product marketing iv) Improve marketing and market information to the site visitor. In order to facilitate such purpose or other use described in this Section 2, we may share your information with other affiliates with our control.
(b) Communications with You
With your personal information, we will communicate with you about the Site, your product orders, and deliveries. Also, we can send a e mail for confirmation when you register with us. We may send a notice for temporary discontinuing of service for repairing and maintenance or service-related announcement Also, you may submit your email address to register a contest, sweepstakes, ask to notify for new brands, and new product styles and sizes, request to join for email newsletters list, and any special offers. If you submit your email address to us, we may use it to deliver the information to you. We always allow you unsubscribe or opt out for future emails(see the opt out section, below, for more details). But you can't opt out your mail if it is related with product order.
(c) External Use
We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you the best selection. We do not sell, rent, trade, license, disclose your specific personal information, and financial information to anyone other than to affiliates with Viz international USA.
- (i) As do most catalog and Internet retailers, we sometimes do hire other service provider for our behalf. When we disclose your information to them only to perform their service. For example, we have to share information with them in order to deliver products to you. We partner with third parties(such as the U.S. Postal Service, United Parcel Service, and Federal Express) to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. In the example with shippers, we provide them personally identifiable information such as name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
- (ii) Same time, we have to provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers to facilitate your merchant purchase and better customer service. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use best possible updated data encryption to protect your information.(refer to Data Security for detail information.)
- (v) We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not recognize you as individual or any other user.
- (vi) We may disclose the name, city, contest and sweepstakes winners to the public.
3. Data Security
When you submit personal information during your purchase order, your information will be well protected both online and offline. Our company authorized officer will use this limited information of your credit care for refund purpose. Any charge can be done only when you are placing an order with your password-protected account.
The Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through the Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information at online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need to perform a specific duty are permitted to access your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of our computer hardware. We have a confidence on their security procedures. For example, when you visit the Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall. While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not exist anywhere in online or offline.
4. Opt out / Correction
You can make these requests by emailing to Vizshop Customer Support Team. (firstname.lastname@example.org). Upon your request, Vizshop will:
(a) correct or update your personal information;
(b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or
(c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account.
When you opt out your service, please do not send your credit-card number or other sensitive information via email.
5. Offline collection, use & disclosure of information
6. Vizshop & Third Parties
Like most of shopping mall company, Vizshop collecting information about their visit. We collect this information to improve our delivery of information and services to you. In order to collect this information, we utilize technology from third party companies like Google. For example we utilize Google Analytics to aid in website measurement. This software is utilized to evaluate – anonymously and in aggregate about how people use the web site of Vizshop family.
This software provides information about your device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone), the type of browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Firefox) and operating program (e.g. Windows, Android, IOS). We gather this information to make sure the websites are optimized based on the technologies the majority of people are using to access our websites.
Part of this technology utilizes internet “cookies.” Cookies are stored on your hard drive in the form of a text file. Most cookies are called “session cookies” which means that they are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Other cookies are called “persistent” because they will not expire. Typically these cookies allow us to provide targeting information about products and pricing. However if you want to remove this cookies, you can easily remove them from your internet browser.
7. Update to this policy
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, Vizshop web site, you can contact us at:email@example.com Effective from June 30, 2017